Sevgili Okur:
Merhaba. Nasılsın? Umarım iyisindir. Bu, benim ilk kitabım ve bu yüzden çok heyecanlıyım! Şu an kitabımı nerede, ne zaman, nasıl bir ruh halinde okuyorsun bilmiyorum; hatta belki aynı dili bile konuşmuyoruzdur... Ama bence mesele bu değil. Asıl mesele, farklı hayatlar yaşayıp farklı diller konuşmamıza rağmen benim senin kalbine dokunabilmiş olmamdır.
Birbirini duymak ve anlamak çok başka şeylerdir; yanındaki insanla aranızda dağlar varmış gibi hissederken, bambaşka bir yerdeki bir insan seni senden daha iyi anlayabilir. Bazen hikâyeler tam olarak böyle başlar. Bu yüzden kimi zaman beni bir kardeşin, kimi zaman bir arkadaşın olarak görebilirsin. :) Yüzünü hiç görmediğin, sesini hiç duymadığın bir tanıdık olmak istiyorum senin için.
Hayat hepimizin karşısına yeni ihtimaller ve insanlar çıkarır. Seçimlerimiz bize yön verir; ancak hayatımızdaki her şeyi kontrol edemeyiz. Bazen en güzel anlar beklenmedik şeylerden doğar: Tanımadığın birinin sana gülümsemesi, bir sokak kedisinin durduk yere bacaklarına sürtünmesi, yağmur yağdığında toprağın kokusunu almak veya rastgele açtığın bir kitapta çok sevdiğin bir alıntıya denk gelmek gibi...
Deneyimlerimiz ve yaşadığımız çevre bizi şekillendirir. Bilerek ya da farkında olmadan içimizdeki çocuğun sesini kısarız. Yaşadıklarımız, sorumluluklarımız, hatalarımız, korkularımız ya da hayat telaşı bizi kendimizden uzaklaştırabilir. Her şeye yetişmeye çalışmak bizi içten içe yorar ve yalnızlaştırır. Bazen özümüze geri dönmek için çocukken nasıl hissettiğimizi hatırlamamız gerektiğini düşünüyorum. Kısıtlanmamış, gökyüzüne 'mor' diyebilen, çizdiğimiz resimdeki evin bacasına duman ekleyen halimizi...
İşte bu kitapla birlikte içindeki çocuğun sesini yeniden duyabilir, karakterlerle beraber yeniden büyüyebilirsin. Eminim ki onlar da seni çok sevecektir. ♡
Başlamadan önce karakterlerimizi tanıyalım.
ASUMAN DEMİRŞAN
YALIN YALÇIN
İLKİM DERELİ
ELVİN YALÇIN
MERYEM DEMİRŞAN
ALTUN DEMİRŞAN
English translation for international readers:
Hello. How are you? I hope you are doing well. This is my first book, and that is why I am so excited! I do not know where, when, or in what state of mind you are reading my book right now; perhaps we do not even speak the same language... But I do not think that is what truly matters. What matters is that, despite living different lives and speaking different languages, I have managed to touch your heart.
Hearing and understanding someone are two completely different things. While you may feel as if there are mountains between you and the person beside you, someone on the other side of the world can understand you better than anyone else. Sometimes, stories begin exactly this way. That is why you can see me sometimes as a sibling, and sometimes as a friend. :) I want to be a familiar stranger to you — someone whose face you have never seen and whose voice you have never heard, but who still feels close.
Life brings new possibilities and new people into all of our paths. Our choices guide us; however, we cannot control everything in our lives. Sometimes the most beautiful moments come from unexpected things: a stranger smiling at you, a street cat rubbing against your legs for no reason, the scent of the earth after rain, or finding a quote you love in a book you opened randomly...
Our experiences and the environments we live in shape us. Whether we realize it or not, we sometimes silence the voice of the child inside us. What we have been through, our responsibilities, our mistakes, our fears, or the rush of life can distance us from ourselves. Trying to keep up with everything can exhaust us from within and make us feel alone. Sometimes, I think that to return to our true selves, we need to remember how we felt when we were children. The version of ourselves who had not yet been restricted, who could call the sky “purple,” who added smoke coming out of the chimney of the house we drew...
With this book, you can hear the voice of the child inside you once again and grow alongside the characters. I am sure they will love you very much, too. ♡
Before we begin, let’s get to know our characters.Hello. How are you? I hope you are doing well. This is my first book, and that is why I am so excited! I do not know where, when, or in what state of mind you are reading my book right now; perhaps we do not even speak the same language... But I do not think that is what truly matters. What matters is that, despite living different lives and speaking different languages, I have managed to touch your heart.
Hearing and understanding someone are two completely different things. While you may feel as if there are mountains between you and the person beside you, someone on the other side of the world can understand you better than anyone else. Sometimes, stories begin exactly this way. That is why you can see me sometimes as a sibling, and sometimes as a friend. :) I want to be a familiar stranger to you — someone whose face you have never seen and whose voice you have never heard, but who still feels close.
Life brings new possibilities and new people into all of our paths. Our choices guide us; however, we cannot control everything in our lives. Sometimes the most beautiful moments come from unexpected things: a stranger smiling at you, a street cat rubbing against your legs for no reason, the scent of the earth after rain, or finding a quote you love in a book you opened randomly...
Our experiences and the environments we live in shape us. Whether we realize it or not, we sometimes silence the voice of the child inside us. What we have been through, our responsibilities, our mistakes, our fears, or the rush of life can distance us from ourselves. Trying to keep up with everything can exhaust us from within and make us feel alone. Sometimes, I think that to return to our true selves, we need to remember how we felt when we were children. The version of ourselves who had not yet been restricted, who could call the sky “purple,” who added smoke coming out of the chimney of the house we drew...
With this book, you can hear the voice of the child inside you once again and grow alongside the characters. I am sure they will love you very much, too. ♡
Before we begin, let’s get to know our characters.
ASUMAN DEMİRŞAN
YALIN YALÇIN
İLKİM DERELİ
ELVİN YALÇIN
MERYEM DEMİRŞAN
ALTUN DEMİRŞAN
RÜVEYDA YALÇIN
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder